Tuesday 28 July 2015

Why Tomitago is The Cream We All Need


This cream is the Jack of all trades, and masters all of them5/5


Usually whenever I am asked to rate something, I never give it full stars. It can take a lot to impress me. I always manage to find flaws. But this cream is an absolute miracle.
For all those people who are burdened by numerous creams, fear no more. Tomitago is here, and it will definitely stay!
A few weeks ago I got my pot of Tomitago to try out, and was immediately impressed.

It comes beautifully, yet simply, packaged in a transparent grey netted bag with a small spatula (for those who worry about using too much at a time).
This cream also smells wonderful and so fresh and clean. It isnt too strong or sweet, and it isn't a smell that would knock the consumer. It smells very natural and organic, which is exactly what it is. This is a chemical free product!



This cream can be used for everything, night/day cream, moisturiser, a base for make up or foundation, a cleanser, you name it.
Such lovely packaging for such a lovely product
From personal experience, in the time since I have gotten this cream, my skin is softer, clearer, and has also gotten rid of my coldsore in less than a week. As someone who has battled cold sores all there life, and has always searched for the right cream, this is my miracle.


The cream itself doesn't need to be lathered and constantly stocked up on either. As you can see I haven't even used half or my pot in the weeks I've had it.
It can be used twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. Just a small bit on the end of your finger will do.
It is also heat activated by rubbing your hands together before applying.

For information on how you can get a pot today go to:

https://www.facebook.com/TomitagoCosmetics

or

http://www.tomitago.com/

Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment