Sunday 18 January 2015

Versatile Blogger Award


So I have had the privilege of being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, thanks to my good friend Eilis! (nocatgotmytongue@blogspot.ie)
So a big thank you to her!
Also, I apparently have to nominate some people (15) to do this, but I don't know that many bloggers so, I nominate my roommate (sunrisewithmysadcaptains.blogspot.co.uk) and my friend Rob(marvellousmusing.blogspot.com). Don't be shy to go and give them a read!

And with those thank yous out of the way and the nominations (which are mandatory, those I nominate need to do the same. And don't forget to link who you nominate and who nominated you!)


1/ I'm half blonde. Literally. Over the summer I got the great idea to try and be like Kate Nash, Caitlin Moran, Imelda May, perhaps even a bit like Gemma Teller, which resulted in me dying half of my head a white platinum blonde, and leaving the other half my usual dark brunette. People tend to like it, and not a lot of people have it, so until I get tired of it, it stays.


2/ My music taste is so versatile (haha get it?) that I've seen both the Glee Cast and AC/DC live. Yep, I can go from showtunes to heavy metal, from rockabilly to Irish Trad, and from Taylor Swift to the likes of Evanescence. But both groups were amazing live, and I'm proud that I'll be able to tell my grandkids that I saw Cory Monteith before he died.

3/ I have a facial piercing and a tattoo.
    Yes this one is true. I turned up to my prom/debs with my nose pierced, and I'm after getting a tattoo on my arm, so I'm basically experiencing all life has to offer, well most of it. I don't think I'll be dabbling in the likes of heroin anytime soon.

4/ I'm a chronic nail biter. As a toddler I sucked my thumb until it bled, and it later progressed into full-on nail biting. This year I will be entering into my twenties, and I have yet to find a way of quitting. I've painted it in that bad tasting stuff, I've painted it in nail polish, I've even tried bandaging each individual finger. Nothing works! And as a psych student, I don't know for sure if hypnotherapy would work.

5/ I have recently gotten an offer to study Criminology and Psychology at Liverpool John Moore's University. This one has me very excited! I've accepted! Now I just need to step up my game andget passed a C in my summer exams.

6/ I found out that I have para-somniatic tendencies a few years ago. Turns out it's the reason I locked myself out of the house when I was eight, at 3am. And it's also why I talk in my sleep, growl (occassionally) and hit people. God love whatever guy I wind up with.

7/ I have had music lessons in: Piano, tin-whistle, guitar and African drumming. And I'd say if I were forced to play them all now, I'd be worst at the piano, which pains me. I'd rather learn the fiddle to be honest. My family is big into music, and my mother has a history in the accordian and the tin-whistle. Growing up I've listened to all genres, and while I'd never be one of those people to say 'music saved  my life' or 'music is a big part of me', I will admit that it is  everywhere I go in life.
But seriously, until Courtney Love pulls me from a river to save me from drowning, music has not saved my life.
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment